Saturday, October 26, 2013

NO BARK Collar Citronella Spray Anti-Bark collar for Dogs Kit - Safe, Effective, and Humane Dog Barking Control collar


Great product
I decided to try this product after using an ultrasonic device that worked for about 5 minutes. My dog does not excessively bark, but he does bark and carry on when I leave the house. It took about 2 days for him to get the idea of why he is wearing it. Now I don't even need to turn it on. When he wears it, he know what will happen if he barks.
One of the things I love about this collar is that it will not go off if he just whines or makes other little noises. It only goes off with barking. I did not want him punished for whining. Overall this is a great product and I would highly recommend it.
Does the same job as other more expensive ones out there
Truly, I've gone through a couple of these through the years and this one is just as good as some of the most expensive brands. Like the others, the spray can go off at random times (which is why I give the product 4 and not 5 stars). However, this happens with more expensive models as well. This works well for my dog, and after one or two tries with the collar on, all I have to do now is put it on him and keep it on off. It deters the barking extremely well.
Wow! Wow! Wow!
My dog barked and behaved so badly that friends and neighbors were irritated with him and us any time he was outdoors. We moved out to the country (2 acres) for more room and he still managed to piss everyone off around us. The day I got the collar for him was like hearing the angels sing. No more barking, chasing tires, antagonizing other dogs to creat an all out bark fest and general misbehaviour with everyone around him. The neighbors actually thanked me for silencing him. I still let him get his bark on at least once a day but it's just unbelievable how we enjoy his company now. If you are here reading the reviews it means you have a big problem with a barky dog and you need help. It doesn't matter which one you buy, they work and you will never regret getting this miracle appliance. I hope whoever came up with this idea is a millionaire by now because they deserve it!

The colloar I bought works as designed. My only advice is after you fill the chamber as...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment