Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nylabone Puppy Ring Bone, Petite


My puppy LOVES these... they only last a few hours though!
I have a 5 month old Pomeranian puppy. I've purchased 2 of these bones now. He got one when we brought him home at 10 weeks old, and it lasted through weeks of constant chewing. He loved it! He is now 5 months old. I bought him another one a week ago, and he'd completely EATEN it in under 8 hours! I like that he loves them so much, but for the cost, it doesn't last long enough at this point. I'm still giving it a good review because it's a great product - my little guy loves it and as soon as you give one to him, he won't stop until he's completely gone through it. He is just obsessed with the texture of it - it's hard, but just soft enough where if he bites down on it, it pierces it, and it makes him want to bite it more... that's perfect for a teething puppy. That's a big thumbs up as far as I'm concerned! I bought another Nylabone that looked JUST like this one, same size too, but it was super hard (for adult dogs I guess) - he had no interest in it. He likes the...
Not recommended.
I bought this for my 12 week cavazu who weighs 5lbs and she ate half of it. Not just chewed it but ate half of it within 20 min of having the toy.
The Best Chew Toy!
When I gave this to my little puppy, he snatched it out of my hand and ran away with it! He loved it! His siblings (whom I'm currently fostering) loves it too! It's a great toy and they don't seem to be bored of it at all. It's a great buy and I recommend it to all.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment