Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stella & Chewy's Freeze Dried Dog Food for Adult Dogs, Lamb Patties, 16 Ounce Bag


Great for travel!
My dog is on a totally raw diet, which clearly presents challenges during travel.

During a recent trip to Florida I took along a few bags of Stella and Chewy's steaks in lamb, beef and duck flavors.

While you can feed the food dry, I opted to add a little water and rehydrate them. While my dog had never eaten S&C food, he immediately took a liking to it, finished everything on his plate, and asked for more.

IMO the real measure of how good a food is lies in what comes *out* of the dog, and this food totally agreed with his digestive system. His stools were just as perfect eating S&C steaks as they were eating raw food.

I will definitely keep Stella and Chewy's steaks on hand for those times when feeding raw food is impractical or impossible.

If you're looking for an easy, practical and healthy solution for traveling/camping with your dog, Stella and Chewy's is it!
Raw for dogs who will not eat frozen raw
My dog loves this food and all other flavors of the freeze dried Stella and Chewy's. He would never eat the frozen patties, but for five or six months I've been buying these freeze dried patties and it has worked out great. I just wish that they had larger bags, like three pound bags, to make this more affordable for people with large active dogs, like mine. I wish I could make it his total diet, but that would cost me about $400 or more a month to do that, and I'm sort of poor. I buy it in bulk from somone who advertises on amazon for about $21 per bag when I buy six large bags or more + a coupon.

This is great raw food.

This is what vet's should be selling. Not Science Diet.
My dog LOVES this!
This is such a wonderful way to feed your dog good, healthy food without having to cook it yourself. Natural, raw ingredients in freeze dried patty form- my picky eater loves these. These are also GREAT for travel- so, it is a great way to feed your dog healthy on the go.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment