Tuesday, October 29, 2013

IRIS Large Elevated Feeder with Airtight Food Storage, 2 2-Quart Bowls, Black


Attractive and practical
I used this to replace an expensive wooden set. This is so easy to keep clean; the top is sealed, even under the dishes, so water doesn't get into the storage area and ruin the food below. It holds a huge bag of food - a necessity, since we have 4 dogs. The smoke color is a nice complement to my black kitchen appliances. It really solved all my dog dish problems...and it arrived quickly!
Wonderful!!!
Really pleased with this elevated feeder, no more clunky bag of dog food sitting in the kitchen. Always buy 35 pound bags because they are cheaper, too big for the pantry and I don't like running to the basement either. Thought it might be hard to get food with water in bowl but its not, just unlock, set top angled across and scoop out food.My dog has adjusted well also, she did not have an elevated feeder before. Very pleased with this product.
Space saver!
I live in a very tiny New York apartment with a 75 lbs Catahoula Leopard Hound. This holds the 30 lbs bag of dry food I buy for him. I love it. I bought the black one and was surprised it actually hides the food more than the picture shows. It can be kind of awkward to remove the dishes to get the food, but its worth it with the amount of space I'm saving. I'm happy!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment