Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tug-O-Rope Rope Tug Dog Toy 20"


Good toy but leaves a trail...
Our breed loves to pull, so the toy was a no brainer purchase. If your dog is a puller, it will be one of his favorite toys as well. There are two ends to the toy, one being a knot and the other being a 'tail' of pieces of cotton yarn. The 'tail' end is slowly falling apart and pieces of cotton yarn are left all over the house. The knot end is stronger, but, of course, the dog prefers the 'tail' end as he can get a better grip. We have had it a month and it seems fairly durable. If I could find another toy that he likes as much and does not leave a trail of yarn, then I would not likely purchase it, again. I had to give it four stars because it is his favorite toy.
Great toy
Awesome tug toy for the price. For our last dog, I spent 3x as much on a rope for him and he shreded it within a month.
Fell apart within minutes - shed worse than my dog!
I have a fifteen pound Jack Russell who enjoys a nice game of rope every now and then. This rope was of poor quality and shed little rope strands all over my carpet. I had to throw it out.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment