Sunday, October 27, 2013

KONG Cat Cozie Kickeroo Catnip Toy (Assorted)


My cat is addicted
My cat is OBSESSED with her raccoon kickaroo. She carries it around in her mouth all day and loves to play fetch with it. I frequently wake up with it on top of me in bed from her wanting to play fetch in the middle of the night.. She also rolls around with it and licks it a lot. She has not taken to any other toy to the extent that she loves this one. Just picking it up and crinkling it at her, she goes nuts. My other cat also likes the raccoon and likes to kick it, but she likes to kick other toys too. And she's not wildly obsessed like the first cat is..

The toy is very lightweight even though it is large. The sound is a little irritating when you are trying to sleep, but there are much more irritating toys out there.

I've had the toy for nearly 2 months now, and considering my cat plays with it ALL DAY LONG, it is holding up very well. The felt on the face is getting a little fluffy, but none of the seams have split, the ears are still attached, and it has no...
The kickeroo is not my arm.
My silly demon of a foster kitty loves to wrestle with my hands and arms. While I know she is only playing, it hurts! I purchased the Kong Kickeroo so that she would have something to wrestle with that wasn't my arm. She still prefers to wrestle with my arm, when she goes after me I can substitute the kickeroo for my arm and she'll wrestle with the kickeroo instead of me.

The kickeroo is smaller and less firm than I'd imagined it would be, but it's filled something that makes a nice crackling sound and she loves wrestling with it. Silly demon kitty is small - only about 7 pounds. I'm not sure if this toy would be big enough for a large cat to wrestle with. I do not think it will survive my dog if he gets hold of it.

Bottom line: When Kickeroo dies I will order another. It reduces the amount of time silly demon kitty spends attacking me - for $5 it's worth it.
Excellent Product
My cat totally loves this item. He had one I purchased when I picked him up from the shelter. He played with it so much, I thought I had better get him a second one just in case. I literally just opened the package and he is in love again. It's an excellent toy for a cat to self-entertain.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment