Tuesday, October 29, 2013

1000 Patented Dog Pet Poop Bags, 50/20 Refill Rolls Bulk Waste Bag (black)


Best Poop Bags Ever!
I was so pleased with these poop bags that I felt compelled to write a review. I have a 100lb Doberman and prior had a Golden Retriever. I've tried many different poop bags but have to say, these are the best. Minimum requirements: I want an inexpensive bag, and I want a bag that won't break. Most of the poop bags on Amazon fit these requirements - and I think I've tried them all.

These bags excel for a few reasons. One, they are very inexpensive bought in bulk. They are also extremely strong. I have yet to puncture one... and three, they tear off the best of any I've tried.... I just grab one end and start to unroll with the thumb of my other hand positioned in center of bag - when the perforation hits my thumb, there is an opening that catches my thumb and I just pull the bag off the roll - easy!

Size: The bags are plenty big. Like I said, my Doberman is big - 100lbs.... and his poops are big! I have no problem sticking my hand in the bag, grabbing his poop...
Great bags and great per unit price too!
I received the bags today and am so happy I bought them! The thickness is just as nice as in the store, the size is a little shorter but still fine for the cheaper price! I would buy these again even though I did have to pay shipping. The total price is still better than in the store!
cannot be used in provided dispensers
There no hole or tube in the center of the rolls of poop bags to fix them in provided dispensers.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment