Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Natural Balance Dry Cat Food, Limited Ingredient Pea and Salmon Recipe, 10 Pound Bag


Option of cats with allergies
After spending more on allergen-free food from my vet than I spend on groceries for myself, I looked for a reasonable option for my special-needs kitty who is apparently allergic to something in regular cat food.

This food is way cheaper than specialty food from the vet, and my cat's allergic reactions slowly went away after we switched. It smells like death, but it works.
Healthy Cat Food, less stinky outcome
I love Fionna, really I do. She is sleek and black and such a cat. However, her daily doody brought tears to my eyes. Company would suddenly remember forgotten appointments. It was enough to wake me from a sound sleep....in my three story house. I also noticed bloody poo some of the time. My daughter had similar problems with one of her cats. Her vet recommended NB Cat Food. It is the best!! Both of my cats looooooovvve it! While I cant' say the litter box is completely odor-free, the aroma is much more tolerable and within normal range of kitty smells. Both cats are grateful for the change. I highly recommend Natural Balance Green Pea and Salmon Cat food. The one made with duck makes my cats quite happy, also.
My cats stomach jumped out her mouth and said hello
I picked up a sample of this stuff at a health fair and figured that I would just use it as treats and keep my cat on her Iams. I came home and gave my cat her normal "welcome home" snack which she normally eats with a standard amount of cat excitement. I actually thought that she would be disappointed-- it's just cat food, after all, akin to giving a 5-year-old a carrot when he's expecting an Oreo (right?)

Not the case. When I gave her a piece of this food she went bonkers. She even jumped on the shelf and knocked over the container to try to get more out and continued with this behavior for an hour until I hid it in my sock drawer. the next morning when I opened the sock drawer she ran right up and demanded more NOW. I have never seen her love a food so much! It's crazy, I feel like I am living in the middle of a cat food commercial for this stuff.

I notice that most people seem to be buying this food for health reasons, but I am buying it because I am...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment