Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Meow Mix, Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 48)


Best I could find for special needs cat.
My cat has that incurable mouth condition (an auto-immune syndrome of stomatitis) and can't really chew large pieces of food. I was throwing away lots of food before I found the Tender Favorites Variety of Meow Mix. She is able to lap it up because of the moi]sture content and sometimes I add a little chicken broth after she's left just the larger pieces and she's able to get more down. The cups are small, that's good in my case and there's not much waste, but it's rather expensive to buy in most stores. Since I've found it at Amazon, with free shipping, it's more resonably priced ! She's gained weight and is a much happier cat now. That's well worth a little more money![[ASIN:B000VJHCA6 Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 48)]
they love it
its more expensive but they eat it all so no waste. wish it came in bigger cups, for 2. also there is alot of moisture in it which is good for them too, thinner than gravy more like a sauce.
The Cat's Meow
Since I started giving this to my cat, she has forgiven all my past transgressions and brought her boyfriend home for me to meet him. Seriously, she loves the product and no longer leaves food in her dish. GOOD STUFF!!!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment