Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Salmon Canned Cat Food - 24 - 2.82-oz. Cans


Finally! A soft food my dear old Bagheera loves!!
(Member's daughter here.) My cat, Bagheera, is nearly 17 years old and wasn't getting enough hydration through water alone. I keep her on the hard food that every vet I've had recommends for her dental health (and at 17 and having no dental issues, I guess they've been right!) But her vet and I decided it was high time she get some wet food as well this year. Thus began many tries of different purchases, and several months of sniffing, licking, backing up and walking away from food dishes. My other cat, Marguerite, loved every wet food I brought into the house, so nothing was lost... but that my older prima donna feline wasn't getting the wet food hydration she truly needed. Until finally, finally! I don't know what it is about this food, but from the moment I first put some in her dish, she cautiously crept up to it, sniffed, sniffed again, licked, then started eating like she'd never known food before! She has shown no signs of liking it less, and we've been on it now for a...
Cats LOVE it
I tried a couple of cans of Fussie Cat after checking to be sure the ingredients didn't come from China. I emailed the company and the owner actually emailed me back with detailed information on their plant and food sources! Fussie Cat is about the only wet food my cats eat any more. EVO is the best dry food and they also eat that. I first found it at a pet food warehouse in Anaheim, CA. I tried it and all six really loved it. But that store is a 70 mile round trip for me and I haven't found it anywhere locally. That's why I love the subscription program on Amazon. Not only is the food cheaper, it's delivered to my front door on a regular basis. This one's a hit in this household.
Fussie Cat canned cat food
My cat, Mango, is delighted with his new food which arrived a few days ago, one day earlier than I expected! I had been giving him "Tuna with Shrimp" which he loves also but I wanted to give him some variety. I alternate the food on a daily basis which he really likes, given the rate at which he consumes it! I would definitely recommend this brand as it is the only one which I have found that he will eat consistently on a daily basis.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment