Thursday, October 31, 2013

Plato Original Natural Duck Strips - 16oz


Healthy and Chewy
I am a frequent purchaser of the Plato Salmon Treats which my dogs (as well as neighbors' dogs) love, but the salmon treats are very fishy on the fingers and can't be put in my pocket. The Duck Strips are chewy and not smelly, so I don't have to wash my hands each time I handle them and I can keep a few in my pocket for an unexpected reward. Of course, all the dogs love them, too. I highly recommend both of these treats for their quality. If you love your dogs, these are the treats for them, not wheat-based biscuits.
Doggie Crack!
I love the Plato line of products as they allow me to just mindlessly pick from the line and know that I am feeding something good to my dog(s). As for "Smart Dog Snacks" with Ginkgo Biloba and DHA...I'd better watch out, because my dogs love these treats so much that the treats just may make them smart enough to figure out how to open the "treat cabinet" take the container down and unscrew the lid to help themselves!

While the treats themselves look like beef jerky, they are made with all natural, organic ingredients. The dogs don't care what's in these treats, they just know they love them. As I am typing this they are both sitting at attention, staring at me and whimpering while trying to do the Jedi Mind Trick of "you want to give us more Smart Dog Snacks, pick up your hand from that keyboard and reach in the container and hand us more. Do it. Do it now."

There's so much junk out there and plenty of junk food that claims to be natural (just like people food)...
Floppy loves it
My beagle loves this treat.
The texture is like a cookie and is kind of perfect treat to break into pieces, stuff it in a kong toy etc.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment