Monday, October 28, 2013

Bayer Seresto Flea and Tick Collar, Cat


My cats have had horrible reactions to this product.
I have two cats from two separate gene pools. Both cats had reactions within two weeks of wearing this collar. 6 yr old female lost all hair around her neck and had two open sores that needed to be treated by the vet - (anti-inflammatory and antibiotic shots). 8 yr old male lost all hair around his neck, half of his face was swollen and his head was red from ears to chin (steroid shot). Bayer was kind enough to refund the money for the collars and the additional veterinary care visit for both cats.
Within two weeks of the removal of these collars, both otherwise healthy cats have developed upper respiratory issues. The female overcame hers quickly; the male has been hospitalized twice for dehydration. All tests were inconclusive if these URI's were in reaction to the collars, but I think it speaks volumes that my cats have always been healthy and now I've been to the vet 6 times in three weeks. Bayer is currently investigating to decide if they will cover expensive of the...
3 months on Seresto and no fleas or ticks in sight!
Our 3 kitties have been wearing the Seresto collars for close to 3 months now. While other family & friends in the area are having flea and tick problems, we are free and clear. We are waiting to see if it lasts the full 8 months of protection but (knock on wood) so far so great! After a horrible infestation of fleas the past 2 years in a row -even using other products in a pricer range- the Seresto system seems to work. I have been recommending the collars to everyone I know.
Flea collar that works
I tried everything and everything failed. I put those collars on my three cats. So far short hair cat has no flea. Long hair cats have one or two fleas every other day. But flea population has decreased dramatically. I am happy with the result.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment