Monday, October 28, 2013

Sergeant's Vetscription Joint-Eze Plus Chewables Dog, 60-Count


Happy old doggie!!!
I have an almost-17-year-old female Beagle named Pie -- as in American Pie. As you can imagine, she's more than a bit stiff in the joints these days. I started her on Glucosamines/Chondroitin Sulfates a couple of years ago, even though she didn't show any signs of stiffness then; I was just being proactive with her. I can't remember where I first located and purchased JOINT EZEplus; it was somewhere local. She had been on the stuff from the vet and was doing fine on it. I liked the price and the ingredients, and decided to give it a try late last summer. I was amazed at the improvement in Pie! She loves the "treats" that she gets twice a day, and I saw a major improvement in her movement within three weeks of changing her over to JOINT EZEplus. She will continue to stay on it, and I'm about to start my other almost-15-year-old Beagle on it. And soon enough, my Yellow Lab will have to join the Beagle girls on it too.

I highly recommend the addition of JOINT EZEplus...
Happy dog
My dog went to the vet and had surgery for one of her back legs. Surgery helped but she still had pain. We took her back to the vet and got some Fish oil pills. She took them for awhile but refused later on. So we found Sergeant's Vetscription Joint-Eze Plus. She loves them. She is a very happy dog now. She is more active and moves around the house more.
Sergeant's Vetscription Joint-Eze Plus Chewables Dog, 60-Count
Can not do without this product!
Our dog had joint problems ever since we got him at about 6 months and he is now nearly 3 years old and I swear by this product. He does not limp or move gingerly anymore as long as he takes them. There are only 2 stores that sell them locally and they are always out so I go out of my way to try to find these for him! No other joint pill or tablet helped him but these we can't live without.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment