Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Nutri-Vet K-9 Aspirin Chewables, 75 Count


works great for my shepherd
I was spending $75 a month for pain meds from my vet that my dog hated. He lost his appetite on the vets meds, it worked but at what price? I tried this aspirin and it works just as good. My dog can get around better, less stiffness etc...He has arthritis in his back hips. I have him on this and glucosamine and it makes a big difference.
Be sure to give the aspirin with food so the dogs stomach does not get upset. This is a bargain...
Relief for doggie aches
My oldest dog, Abbey, has arthritis and the aspirin I was giving her, on advice from my vet, was no longer available. I found Nutri-Vet K-9 aspirin on the Amazon site and purchased it after reading the reviews. She has been taking the aspirin for several weeks and there is a noticeable difference in the way she moves. She has even tried to run!! There is no problem giving the aspirin to her as she really likes the liver favor. I just have to watch so the cat doesn't steal it from her.
Excellent for older dog aches
We have used these Nutri-Vet K-9 chewable aspirin for several years with several dogs for a variety of reasons. I've never had a dog refuse to take them right out of the bottle nor have we ever had a dog have a bad reaction to these. We have a large pack of dogs ranging in age from 6 years to 12 years old and they are very active - constantly wrestling & playing or chasing squirrels and shadows all over the yard. That means there are going to be days when a dog (or two) is either feeling his age with some arthritis aches or has just overdone with the running & jumping. Our vet has given his stamp of approval for two of these with food as needed and they always help our hounds. We have large breed dogs - Rhodesian Ridgebacks & a Walker Coon Hound, not sure how effective or what dose would be good with small breeds, but 2 tablets for a 70lb to 90lb dog seems just right.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment