Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sentry Stop That Noise and Pheromone Spray for Dogs, 1-Ounce


Converted Skeptic
I rarely do product reviews, but I had to in this case. My Ori Pei was starting to act aggressive toward the teen kids, and that was simply not acceptable. I tried all the ghost whisperer techniques, read a bunch of books, etc. Nothing worked. I saw a can of this in the pet store and figured it couldn't hurt. 2 uses was all it took! First use she barked up a storm, but backed off. It took about 15 seconds, and she went and laid down nice and calm. Like the others said, now she just sees the can and changes her behaviour. Only time I actually spray it now is when she's acting crazy and I can't get her attention (like barking at the fence at the dogs next door). One spray, even from 50ft. away and she stops acting up. I'm out now, so I'm stocking up. Amazing product.
AMAZING!!!!
I have the most horrible dogs when it comes to barking....we couldnt stand it anymore and I was about to go insane. I didnt want shock collars so I looked for something else and bought this based on all the good reviews. Day 3 and not 1 bark....NOT 1!! These are dogs that bark when every car drives by, a leaf falls off a tree...ect. Not 1 bark!
WONDER WORKER!
This stuff is AWESOME!! It doesn't hurt your animal at ALL - I think it's the sound of the gas coming out forcefully that really causes my dog to jump and STOP doing whatever it is I'm telling him to stop. He has been cured with only 2 uses of this little miracle worker of jumping up on people when they come in (he's a Golden Retriever and LOVES everyone he meets!). Now allI have to do when I want him to stop doing something (barking for instance), is show him the orange can and he stops right away. The smell is extremely mild and pleasant - you can hardly smell a thing. I highly recommend this. Amazing product.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment