Sunday, October 27, 2013

KONG Cozie Ali the Alligator Medium Dog Toy, Green


So far still squeaks
my terrier kills squeakers in minutes and this one still squeaks -- he likes it and plays with it often. seems tougher than many toys at similar cost...will buy another if this one continues to hold up.
Was ok
Didn't hold up to my dogs teeth but he is a chewer and very tough on toys. Lasted about a week but he still has the rag he carries around without stuffing squeaker.
He chewed to shreds every other chew toy, but not Croc...
I don't know what it is about this toy, but my dog chewed to bits any other stuffed toy. He would kill the squeakers in seconds, ripping the guts out in minutes of anything stuffed. Ironically, he loves this one, carrying it into his bed at night and out to the patio every morning to get sun (alligators like that I guess?). Anyhow, it's held up beautifully, is a fun indoor toy, and my pooch's best friend.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment