Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Everholder FURemover Broom


LOVE this broom!
THIS is one of the best purchases I have ever made! I have been using my broom daily for three months. I have three large dogs in shedding mode and I have severe dust allergies. For the first time ever, I feel that I am effectively removing piles of fur (equivalent to a small dog daily)and there isn't any dust kicked up to aggravate my sinuses. For the first time ever, I actually ENJOY sweeping my floors, and I have a LOT of bare floors to cover. I was so tickled with my discovery, I made it a point to purchase the hand held rubber brush. Somebody was truly thinking when they invented this broom. I have thrown away all others.
Most Effective Pet Hair Remover Ever!
While shopping at my local hardware store, a salesman began extolling the virtues of this wet/dry broom. I had no interest because I have a service that maintains the outside of my home and most of my home is carpeted. Hence, I have no need for a broom. Therefore, I became annoyed at his persistence and relayed my lack of interest and need for a broom to the salesman. Not to be dismissed, he quickly told me that it was excetionally effective for removing pet hair as well. Now, pet hair is something to which I can relate. I decided to purchase the broom because I was willing to try anything and to rid myself of this aggressive salesman.

Although I will never admit it to the salesman; this broom is the most effective tool for removing pet hair that I have ever used. The rubber bristles create friction which pulls the hairs embedded in the carpet fibers.

After vacuuming your carpet, the 'Sweepa' will loosen and remove hair which the suction of a vacuum could...
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
BOUGHT MY FIRST ONE OF THESE ABOUT 8-10 YEARS AGO AT A FAIR WHEN THEY WERE FIRST INTRODUCED. THEY TRULY CAPTURE PET HAIR AND FINE FIBERS EVEN AN EXCELLENT VACUUM WILL MISS. AWESOME FOR CLEANING PET AREA OR CAT TREES TO (THOUGH THE SMALL HANDHELD MIGHT BE BETTER FOR THE TREES) THIS PRODUCT DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES AND IS VERY DURABLE. EXCELLENT GIFT, I AM FINALLY BUYING A NEW ONE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS BECAUSE THE FINISH HAS WORN OFF THE HANDLE! ALSO, I DID HAVE TO ADD A BIT OF GLUE BETWEEN HEAD & HANDLE AFTER ABOUT 5 YRS OF USE! HELPS THIS ASTHMATIC BE ABLE TO KEEP HER PETS, AND BREATHE! THANKS FOR AN AWESOME PRODUCT!! THE SWEEPA NAME IS THE BEST THOUGH IVE SEEN SOME IMITATORS COMING ALONG RECENTLY. JEWEL
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment