Monday, October 28, 2013

Ovitrol Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo for Pets, 12-Ounce


The Only Flea and Tick Shampoo I Recommend!
This has been the ONLY flea and tick shampoo that removed fleas from my dog and kept them off over a long summer of battling them. The egg-killing aspect makes this unique and effective. I used about once ever week or two until the weather cooled off and killed off the rest of the fleas in our yard/house. Horrible season for them, great product to battle them. Lily felt so much better after a good Ovitrol bath!

I could literally see dead fleas in the bath water and all over my counter after I blowdried her fur. DIE SUCKERS!!!!!
This stuff ROCKS!!!
In the 8 years that I've had my dogs, we've never had a flea problem until we brought home a new foster dog. I didn't realize that she had fleas until we'd had her for 2 weeks and by then, all of our dogs were infested. I tried Adam's flea shampoo, which killed all of the adult fleas, but not the eggs. I tried the Ovitrol shampoo and it is amazing. Everyone is now flea-free and smells great! I also bought the Siphotrol premise spray to get rid of any fleas in the house and I haven't seen one since. This stuff is a miracle worker!!!
A good all around pet shampoo.
Doesn't keep fleas off long enough, but otherwise effective. I will continue to use it, because it is better than most others I have used and has a pleasant odor.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment