Saturday, October 26, 2013

PEDIGREE SMALL BREED dry dog food for Adult Dogs less than 25 LBS. Original 15.9 lb


Dog Loves It.
My Shih tzu mix loves the food. She seems to tolerate it well, though it took a few days of adjustment for her. Great size for her small teeth and mouth. Good value.
Frankie likes!
I love it because my dog loves it. I have a 14 lb long haired dachshund who is quite particular about what he eats. Well, he eats this! Yeah! And, at last vet check-up, he was reported to be healthy. So I guess it's good for him too. Sometimes I mix it with a little homemade chicken broth and it gets a little soggy or he can eat it plain and it's crunchy... YUM
The Resident Mutt Loves This
My dogs love pedigree. These smaller bites are perfect for my Pomeranian mix dog. She's very picky, but really likes this brand of dog food. She will eat this dry and most other foods she rejects unless I mix in soft food.

The price here is comparable to Petsmart and I don't have to haul the bag. Nice!

I knock it only because while it is moderately healthy, there are better choices as far as ingredients. I would give it 4.5 stars
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment