Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rescue Remedy Cream, 30 gm


Rescue Remedy Cream is THE BEST!
Both previous reviewers (Lonnie H. Tait and B. Badders) are totally correct!

I use the Rescue Remedy Cream in the same way, for the same purpose (as well as a host of other needs/applications for rashes, irritations, cracking skin anywhere...!)...With our acreage in the No Cal foothills, and my constant work around the poison oak/ivy, I go to the Rescue Remedy Cream, as described. With my frequent likelihood of poison oak exposure, until I tried and found the Rescue Remedy Cream worked great for this purpose, the prospect of the intense itching, weeping, etc. was daunting -- and true to my dread, I was often pretty miserable. Even using the various poison oak soaps, the Tecnu, etc...just really didn't do much and certainly NOT enough! (Old fashioned bar lye soap -- my fave go-to before discovering the R. R. Cr. -- or Epson salts allowed to dry on the area -- works pretty well for drying it out, but the cream is far better at quelling the itching and calming the outbreak so...
Amazing results.
My daughter's nine year old dog had some bumps on his stomach that the vet had treated. Over time one was stubborn and became more of a bloody looking growth and the vet removed it. Saying that if it came back they needed to do a biopsy. It came back and my daughter had the biopsy scheduled. In the meantime I had read about this cream and sent her a tube. She started using it just a few days before the scheduled biopsy. Amazingly by biopsy day the place was gone. When the vet looked at it she decided a biopsy was not needed. I cannot say this had anything to do with it but that place had been on the dog for 9 months and nothing else had helped. My daughter is extremely pleased and the dog is much more comfortable.
Lots of uses and it never lets me down.
I've been using this for over a decade on everything from cuts & scrapes, dry skin cracks to mild sunburns, etc. I used it once on diaper rash but I can't recommend it for that. It clears it up quicker, but it stings on application. No real scent to worry about and no antibiotic to help create super bacteria. I've used it on the pets also and it works just as well for them.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment