Monday, October 28, 2013

KingFisher Media High-T Black - 120 Capsules


Helps Pack That Extra Punch
I'm in my late 30s and this product has been helping to bring my sex drive back to high school levels, no kidding. It will take a week or two to build up in your system so don't expect to pop your first pill and be ready to go in the next hour, but if you give it time you'll notice the differences I'm talking about.

I've taken a few of these test boosters in the past. I'd also recommend looking into the pro player line - Pro-Player Elite (Peak Sexual Enhancement for Men) + FREE Longjack 200:1 Root Extract (Tongkat Ali) Powder 30 Grams. Same thing here, not a magic pill but I've actually been taking it with the longjack powder and besides the increased stamina and sex drive, I've also noticed an extra boost in my workouts. Don't think you can really go wrong with either one, the pro player elite is less expensive but it really comes down to splitting hairs - they both worked for me.
Don't Waste your money..
Where to start... None of these ingredients are even considered possible test boosters at all, basically a pre-workout energy booster that lies and claims it is a natural testosterone booster. I returned mine without even opening it after seeing what was in it. Avoid this product and buy DAA and ZMA supplements for some proven natural test boosting ingredients.
Just a caffeine pill
Unfortunately you can’t see the ingredients when ordering on amazon. When it arrives you discover that it is filled with cheap ingredients like caffeine. It has virtually no testosterone boosting ingredients, certainly not in high enough dosages to have any impact. Bottom line is you pay lots of money for a caffeine rush that you might mistake for a testosterone boost.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment