Thursday, October 31, 2013

Flexi Comfort - Small - 26 lbs - Purple & Black - 16 FT


got it for a chihuahua
got it for my chihuahua an the scope slowly strted to break i bought the comfort 2 for my boston terrier an it works fine so maybe i got a defective one but it worked great till that happened i called the man fact though an they will be replacing it for me
Excellent Quality
I have owned this leash for over a year now and I have had no issues. I walk my dog daily for 2 to 3 miles per day and it is still working like new. The biggest benefit that I have found with the retractable leash is that my dog does not get tangled up like he used to. He still gets tangled up once in a while, but for the most part we can enjoy are walk without have to constantly stop to untangle him.
Just what I needed
Love the color, love how it works, and great price. Five stars. Don't pay pet store prices for something like this...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment