Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dingo Chicken Strip for Dogs, 12.5-Ounce


Dog liked them
While not as enthusiastically as with the no longer available chicken jerky, my pet will at least eat these. I bought some other brand and he just turned up his nose. Good product for my part. ))
another bacon/smoke flavored poor treat
Hey, maybe I dont read like I used to and maybe I missed something on the label, but from the website on Amazon i saw NO reference to the smoke flavoring in your product. Actually , shame on me because you got me twice with your lack of mention about this. so I give it away to a less particular dog. My dog hate bacon flavor please advise that your"Chicken" snacks actually taste or smell like bacon or smoke. Definitely not for my dog.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment