Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs, Chicken Flavor, 30 Gram Bottle


works like a charm
I was skeptical, but this product absolutely works. I have a white mini schnauzer who had tear stains all the way down her eyes and into her "beard". She is the cutest little thing, but the tear stans were bronze/red in color against her white fur. After 5 weeks of use, her tears stains are completely gone and have not come back even after 6 months discontinued.
Now I add it to her food just occassionally (maybe once every week or two) and she continues to have clear, pure white fur with no tear stains. Just follow the dosing instructions and mix it into their wet food, or if you use dry food, mix it in with a teaspoon of water.
Her vet actually told me that Angel eyes was the only product that pet owners said they really had success with. She told me don't waste my money on anything other than this product and she was right! Very happy.
Angel Eyes is Great!
I have a white Maltese dog and his eyes do not water very much nor are they dark around them.
I have been using Angel Eyes since I got him at 18 months and he is now going on three years old.
Everyone asks me, how come he does not have the dark around his eyes and I tell them about using
Angel Eyes. It works really well so far so good!
Excellent Product for Dog's eyes and bad breath
A friend recommended this product and it works! My dog's eyes have cleared up completely. I had taken her to the vet for eye infections, but no more. Also, her bad breath is completely gone. Thanks, Angel's Eyes!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment