Thursday, October 31, 2013

Four Paws Reflective Safety Comfort Harness, X-Small, Red


very small neck
bought this for my 3 lb dog, it was great for like 2 weeks and then the hole for the head was to small his ears were getting stuck. the body fits great, had to buy the small. now the neck hole is to big and body is ok. he has grown in weight and with time it should fit good. i did notice some tearing at an edge but think it was just seam of the reflector coming out and not a broken harness. love the reflectors all harness should have them good for night walks and when the time changes.
very very small, very reflective
I have a chihuahua and at just 5.5lbs this harness was a little too small for him. The neck and back part were ok, but the length was too small so it rubbed his armpits and he didn't like it. I went to my local pet store and got the same one in blue in size small and that's a little bit big around the neck but fine elsewhere so we deal with it. I was very happy with the price for this on amazon, I paid over 3x as much for the bigger one at the petstore. The harness itself is also good, it's a mesh material, not as thin as say a part if basketball shorts a little thicker. Almost like a thin foam or something behind it for comfort. It is definitely strong enough for my little pipsqueak but I can imagine that a larger stronger dog could easily tear the mesh if it is a puller when walking. At night when the light hits it the reflective strips really light up bright! It reminds me of the suits on that movies Tron haha overall I think it's a good product esp for the price and it arrived...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment